Sadistic animal abusers,
(I could not come up to writing dear as it kills me inside),
I employed heaven and earth to understand the logic behind those gruesome, horrible videos being posted online few weeks ago of people throwing a dog from high rise and 3 teens burning pups, but I could not come up with any sane excuse for those barbaric acts.
God knows what went wrong in your childhood that you derive vicarious pleasure by killing innocent animals(read pups). Let me introduce you to the reality, IT DOESNT MAKE YOU ANY POPULAR OR MACHO. I consider rapists to be the excreta of society and today I brand you with the same tag.
May be by hurting those innocent, helpless animals you are proving the size of your dick, but it just shows how scared you are of your own kind that you hurt the lesser. You cant defend yourself in society (What happened?? abusive dad, bullied in school, sexually abused by a relative?) hence you take it out on animals. But let me tell you nothing, absolutely nothing gives you the right to hurt those innocent angels coz they didnt do any wrong.
If it were up to me, I would hang people like you by your balls, in middle of the chowk only to be killed by stones from animal lovers. Your rightful place is in mental asylum. If you had an iota of courage you would have faced your demons instead of killing those babies(yes morons, pups are babies)
You pray to god that you never face me or people like me coz you would regret your whole existence. Next time you even think of hurting a hair on an animal , picture yourself hanging by you know what.
Animal-Lover

No comments:
Post a Comment